Thursday, February 16, 2012

alone in the woods.....

As a kid, I remember only having five or six TV channels, three of which worked well. Some memories I have of my father and I together were watching "This Old House" & " New Yankee Workshop" on WHYY channel 12. To this day I still watch them and I never thought it was weird that Norm Aberams was a house hold name . The other show on WHYY, that I remember coming on from time to time was a documentary called "alone in the wilderness". I must have seen it over a hundred times and it never gets old. People tell me "you have to be raised doing something" you just don't wake up one day thinking something is cool. I guess for me everything is coming full circle & I'm becoming more of what I was subconsciously subjected too, a carpenter nerd who wants to be alone in the woods....

No comments:

Post a Comment